Industrial water treatment
The return of investment and the saving of resources are crucial for every industrial water treatment project. We tailor the optimum treatment plant based on the specific life-cycle requirements. This includes the assessment of reuse and energy saving potential. UNIHA serves all industries such as food, oil & gas, petrochemical, steel, mining, cement, pulp & paper.
UNIHA understands the importance of ensuring the quantity and the quality of water resources while at the same time controlling the environmental impact of industrial activities. In partnership with the client, UNIHA develops a business strategy to optimize water and wastewater treatment facilities.
- Open/closed cooling circuits
- Cooling towers, heat exchangers
- Chemical conditioning
- Pumping stations
- Oil separation
- Demineralisation and condensate polishing
- Recirculation systems to reuse the process water
- Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD)
- Reduced costs
- Continuous improvement
- Access to proven technology and technical innovation
- Recovering co-products and reducing waste
- Guaranteed effluent limits