Surface water treatment for villages
The UNIHA Compact WTP combines Automatic Backwash Gravity Filter technology with high efficiency treatment schemes designed to provide reliable and flexible performance for today’s stringent effluent needs. The system is a true-conventional treatment system and is specifically designed for turbidity, TSS and colour removal from surface water.
All the necessary treatment steps occur within an optimized area, without the need for an additional facility. The gravity filters can function without control panels and automatic valves during backwash.
The UNIHA Compact WTP system is designed to reduce electro-mechanical components so as to provide a convenient and reliable system for operational staff while minimizing plant maintenance.
- Reduced electromechanical equipment
- Compact footprint
- Easy controls strategy
- Minimizes sludge drainage
- Minimizes automation
- Sludge recycling to minimize flocculant consumption
- Robust construction
- Easy maintenance
- Guaranteed effluent limits
- Minimal maintenance required
- Reduced construction costs
- Power savings
- Low installation cost
- Low operation and maintenance cost
- High energy savings